I've tried to list quite a few of the benefits that various people have told me about as well as those that are listed on websites and in articles. Myself? I find that most of the benefits that I notice are physical in nature, although there are quite a few people that say that there are certain mental and spiritual benefits that they've noticed!
To learn how to meditate please click here
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety attacks
- Decreases muscle tension
- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms.
- Helps in post-operative healing.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Helps with weight loss
- Drops cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Cures headaches & migraines
- Builds self-confidence.
- Helps control your thoughts
- Helps with focus & concentration
- Improves learning ability and memory.
- Increases feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
- Increases emotional stability.
- Helps quit bad habits
- Improves relations with people at home & at work
- Helps you to respond more quickly and more effectively to a stressful event.
- Helps in quitting smoking, alcohol addiction